You can find some user based support on the Freenode network of IRC.
#gns3: Focuses on support for the GNS3 product (bugs, recommendations, complaints)
#gns3-labs: Aimed to help with labs and trade topologies.. Not an official GNS3 support channel.
Dynamips Tutorial: Dynagen is a front-end for use with the Dynamips Cisco router emulator
7200emu.hacki.at: A forum for everything GNS3, Dynamips, Dynagen and overall help.
BlindHog.net: Great website with videos, configs and files on setting up working labs with some troubleshooting and testing exercises.
BrainBump: This website is dedicated for helping those who are working towards achieving their CCIE.Personally, The author is working towards CCIE voice and this blog will help those who are pursuing Voice/Security/RS CCIE’s.
- Need help installing GNS3 on Windows XP?
- A new tutorial for GNS3 0.5 is available here (highly recommended for beginners). OUTDATED
- Need help installing GNS3 on a Linux platform?
- Internet LAB Tutorial Part 2
- Installation Tutorial for Linux
- How to build an Internet Lab
- GNS3 Graphical router emulation software
- Switching lab Part 2 (router on a stick)
- How to build a switching lab Part 1
- How to install and enable ASDM (PIX firewall) using GNS3
- How to configure IOS IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) using SDM in GNS3
- How to use Pemu as your personal firewall
- How to communicate with Pemu
- Pemu PIX emulator with GNS3
- How to build a voice lab with GNS3 and VMWare
- How to use a third party SIP phone with Cisco routers using GNS3
- How to setup Call Manager Express (CME) router using GNS3
- How to configure Cisco Unified Call Manager Express GUI using GNS3
- How to configure Cisco Unified Call Manager Express (CUCME) router for XML Services
- How to register third party SIP phone to Cisco Unified Call Manager Express (CUCME)
- How to setup CME SIP trunk to VoIP SIP Service Provider Part 1
- How to save labs with router configs
- How to build a frame-relay lab
- How to integrate a Microsoft Loopback interface with GNS3
- How to use Putty for console access
- How to use Putty Connection Manager for console access
- How to setup and install Cisco Security Device Manager (SDM) on router using GNS3
- How to setup and configure Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP)
- How to lockdown Cisco Router’s Configuration Access
- How to configure and setup IPv6 connectivity between Windows XP and Cisco Router
- How to run multi-pc topology using distributed hypervisors in GNS3